Sunday, July 5, 2015

Goals to live with

I was on vacation last week; so during that time I let myself eat without guilt (if that is possible).  I told myself as of Sunday (the beginning of the week) I would start to take baby steps to actually achieving my goal - healthier body, soul, and mind.

I am going to give myself weekly goals that I can build on so it doesn't seem like I am making a drastic change.  I need to be able to live with the changes I make....they cannot be temporary changes.

For this week:
My nutrition goal: Drink at least 8 - 10 cups of water a day - log what I eat.

My physical goal: Go to the gym three times this week and work out for 30 minutes.

My spiritual goal:  To spend at least 20 minutes journaling and spending time in the Word.


So, with that said.....here's to a new week.






1 comment:

  1. When I was in the active weight loss phase I went into maintenance mode during vacations-relaxed things a bit and enjoyed myself, but also stayed mindful of what I was eating (one dessert yes, three desserts in one day-not so much lol). It worked well and then when we'd come back I'd just jump back into it :)

    Just found your blog through a comment you left on another blog, and now following!

    ReplyDelete